Thank you for contacting I Buy SD. For immediate help please call us at one of our numbers below.
Home Owners, for a cash offer:
Realtors, to submit a property:
San Diego’s Most Trusted Cash Home Buyer Since 2015
- No Commissions
- No Fees
- Sell Your House “As Is”
- Leave Tenants To Us
- No Realtors
- No Showing
- Take The Entire Offer
of Selling to IBuySD.com
Traditional Real Estate Sale Process
- Extra Fees: You may need to shell out certain percentages of the purchase price before you can even close.
- Unsure Buyers: People can haggle or change their minds later on, leaving you uncertain and unconfident about whether you’ll close.
- Cleaning Up: Selling a property involves making it attractive for potential buyers, which may require you to invest in repairs.
- Open Houses: You would need to schedule showings and invite people before you can sell your house.
- Long Timeline: Expect to wait at least two months (if you’re lucky) before you can sell your property completely.
Why Us?I Buy SD
- No Fees: Save your money for your next move and close confidently without shelling out any cent with our reliable method.
- Highest Price: Maximize your home’s off-market price and get the most out of your property regardless of its condition.
- Sell As-is: Forget about sprucing up your property for showings and secure a buyer with us.
- Close Quickly: Close confidently in as fast as 10 days or according to your specific schedule.
- No Closing Costs: You get cash and don’t have to spend anything once you close.
GG homes sold my home in San Diego and I am here to say that they were very professional, honest with me and very supportive during the process. I would recommend them to anyone interested in selling their home. Nothing in the transaction was hidden from me, all questions were answered in a timely manner and with patience. I am very satisfied with the whole experience.
I saw the add for GG HOMES on local San Diego TV station and I decided to call even though I had a lot of hesitation in the back of mind , (are they honest, it is a legitimate company , and would I got a decent offer ) my first encounter was with Seth Boisvert ,he was extremely friendly but professional in explaining to me the process of selling our home through his company, gave me a decent offer which we accepted and we went through escrow, same day I got welcoming e mail from the operation manger Paul Burke offering his help through the process, Paul was extremely helpful and will respond to my questions in timely manner . My husband and I are senior citizens and we are very pleased to sell our house AS IS to GG HOMES no repairs, no commission , no strangers walking in your house, no open house , the process was easy , staff were EXTREMELY professional and helpful, I highly recommend this company.
I really cannot say enough positive things about my experience with GG Homes. Their operation runs like a well oiled machine. The process went very smoothly, and we closed with absolutely no challenges. They offered me a fair price, and after crunching the numbers, I am very confident I ended up with about what I would have if we'd listed our condo on the MLS, after accounting for Realtor fees, repairs, and closing costs. Most importantly, perhaps, we were able to leave behind any unwanted items, and didn't have to worry about repairing every little hole in the wall. This made the moving process much easier and more efficient for us. Plus, there is no guarantee your property will sell immediately if you list it on the MLS. You may end up getting more down the line, but have to pay the mortgage in the meantime. Plus, buyer's loans can fall through, repairs can be expensive, and closing costs can be high. Again, I'm confident I ended up about where I would have (or even higher depending on repairs and closing costs) if we'd listed the property on the MLS. In conclusion, I recommend GG Homes to any homeowner who appreciates value, and seeks a smooth, efficient transaction with no hassles. Thanks, GG Homes!
Get Your Free, No Obligation Offer Today!
No cleaning, repairs, or showings!
or Call / Text Us (858) 218-0042